- Mazda and GM Recall over Half a Million Crossover Vehicles
- Sorry for our appearance, we’ve moved!
- Welcome MyDealerOnline’s newest customer, Aspite Auto Auction.
- Winter Storm Jonas Hit the East Coast Hard. Here’s How to Prevent your Dealership from Taking a Hit in Harsh Winter Weather Conditions.
- MyDealerOnline to Expand Internationally through Partnership with Bendary Car Corporation
- Aspite Auto Auction
- Auto Auction Houses
- Auto Auctions
- Auto Industry
- auto remarketing
- Auto Trade
- Autonomous cars
- Business Development
- Distribution agreement
- Electric Cars
- My Dealer Online
- Used Car Dealerships
- Used Cars
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Mazda and GM Recall over Half a Million Crossover Vehicles
Two major auto manufacturers issued mass recalls this week. GM prompted the more plentiful but less serious recall, which affects 367,000 Crossover utility vehicles in the U.S. GM states that the reason for the recall was faulty windshield wiper mechanisms. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment